Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Friday, March 25, 2011

Back to Bibs

  It's been freezing here today, a good day to stay inside and sew. Muff needs baby bibs so I tried out a few different patterns. The first I found whilst browsing spoonfullofsugargirls blog. They have a terrific tutorial for  'Boutique Baby Bibs"
        The little lacy applique bibs I used to make for a market stall years ago. I can't remember how many I have made. Bib styles have changed over the years and you don't see as many tie around the neck ones now, but this style is so pretty. These two I made with ' Menagerie' material for backing, a lovely bright fabric range by Melanie Hurlston. The appliques on the front echo the material on the back.These could be for a boy or a girl.

More pictures tomorrow when I have some more service...















  

No comments:

Post a Comment