Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am laughing at myself! GRATIDUDES! As opposed to GRATITUDES! Not much different, just more manly!! Because I am learning I can't find out how to change it, but Rome wasn't built in a day..

There has been very little crafting mentioned since I started, if any at all. The days are perfect for being outside so it is only late at night when a little stitching gets done. At the moment I am working on a free block of the month stitchery by Willowberry Designs called "Under the Sea". This lady is so clever and her designs are a pleasure to do.

Today I was able to get to craft group for a couple of hours. I haven't been since I started my new job in town, so it was great to see the girls again. Lots of lovely quilts in various stages, I should have taken photos, I will try and remember for next time. This post I will cheat and include some photos of a nappy bag I made two years ago for a special niece. It came from one of my craft magazines, can't remember which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment