Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Internet connection

I'll try and post some more bib sewing, it the internet connection lets me. That is one of the frustrating things about living in the country in a black spot. When the kids were living with us while their house was being built, they were soooo frustrated. They came back to the country after living in a provincial town and really noticed the difference... So here goes!!

Nope, I've sat here for half an hour waiting for a picture to load and it hasn't yet, so I will try tomorrow. I am going to have to try and find a time when no one is on the internet I think. Still LOVE the country though!!!

2 comments:

  1. http://chookyblue.blogspot.com/2009/01/emailing-pics-to-your-posts.html

    try emailing your pics.........how you do it is in the above link..........

    also you come thru as no reply........
    http://chookyblue.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-to-change-from-no-reply.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I have terrible internet too so know what you mean.........

    ReplyDelete