Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Friday, April 29, 2011

Christmas Through The Year.

April is drawing to a close... I don't know where the days go..
Whenever I get a chance, on a very hot day or a rainy day, I try and make something to put away for Christmas or as a gift.. These little things mount up and are very handy later on..

Today I have linked up with  allie-oops sweet happy life  for her Christmas through the year..






This little bag is very quick to make and is the perfect Kris Kringle gift... Fill it up with whatever you want...

8 comments:

  1. SO darling! I love it! The stitching is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute... I have this pattern... must get to it now you have said it is nice and easy...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little goodie bag. Very cute stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognise that bag. I have the same pattern. :) Yours is very lovely. Happy stitching,

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty bag - I need to get some bags made ahead of time to get some gifts packaged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rosie what a great job of stitching you have done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute. The bag seems large which can fit a larger gift (which is really nice). I make gift bags, but they never seem large enough to hold larger gifts. Love your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag is truly a treasure! Love it! The embroidery really makes it special!

    ReplyDelete