Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Monday, May 2, 2011

Blossum Bear.

Sandy over at Cookies and Cream Craft is hosting Monday Show and Tell.. A little bit of fun to see what you have stashed away that you have forgotten, or something you are working on , or something which you are proud of...


Meet Blossom... I made her quite a few years ago. She is wearing a dress made out of an antique petticoat, with old lace for a trim. She wears with pride, my Christening broach. She was a lot of fun to make, and one day I will show you her sisters!!



She looks happier outside, must bring her out more often.....

6 comments:

  1. Blossom is a gorgeous bear and what a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teddy bears. I can't believe you still have your Christening brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very sweet in her lovely dress. I still have my Christening brooch too. It's VERY old now.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blossom looks so cute and beautifully made. She does look good outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Blossom. You are very pretty in your special dress. Thanks for joining us in Monday's Show and Tell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a gorgeous bear. So are your little kitties and lamb on the sidebar,

    ReplyDelete