Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Roses, Roses, Roses.

Can't resist linking with Bronwyn  over at Korumburra Quilting for her Floral Friday... Today Bronwyn is showcasing roses....

Who doesn't like roses? They are a gorgeous flower, and the rose plant is very tough, surviving all the drought years we have had..

I like roses as much as I like pink! They are featured everywhere in my house....


Cup, saucer and plate set which belonged to my mother-in-law.

 
Tiny tea cup and saucer which belonged to my grandmother.
Rose plate found in an op-shop whilst on holidays.
Birthday mugs given to me by my beautiful daughter.





Just a couple of the roses I have growing in my garden..

6 comments:

  1. I love your Roses Rosie,very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I agree who doesn't like roses they are one of my favourite flowers especially the old english! I love all your rose china, its very pretty.
    Happy stitching, Michelle,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roses certainly are beautiful. I love your rosy mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rose china, and your real roses are beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Rosie,

    I just loved this post, who wouldn't love pink and roses they just go together.I have the same mugs.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are beautiful. But I'm really in love with the cup and saucers.

    ReplyDelete