Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Friday, May 6, 2011

Thankfulness.

A frosty morning followed by an absolutely beautiful day. We spent the majority of it on one of our boundaries repairing an old fence. It was in a state of disrepair. Our neighbour is selling out and has cattle on agistment in his paddock. Unfortunately our grass looks much nicer than his so they are jumping and breaking the fence down. We have fixed their little red wagon, we put an electric fence on the other side!!

As I walked up and down I was thinking how lucky I was for several reasons, and that I had some thanks to give....

First, the lovely Susie from Flower and Linen blog spot who has kindly awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award.




To say I was surprised was an understatement. I have only just begun this blogging journey and can only say what a positive experience it has been. So, thank you Susie, what an unexpected surprise...

I am supposed to pass this award on but I am going to cheat. I know that a lot of girls don't like getting awards, so I am going to say thank you instead, especially to those who were so helpful when I first began.

 So Chookyblue and Val, take a bow..... I appreciate so much all your help.... You have made it so much easier for me....



Over at Down---To---Earth I participated in a dish-wash swap. I was very spoilt by the lovely Jan...Here are some pictures of all the treasures she sent...




Three knitted wash cloths, each with a  specific purpose, a beautiful hand painted picture, and pink bath crystals.


Handmade pressed flower cards and flower seeds.


All I can say is 'how lucky am I?'
Thank you Jan, so very much, for all of your hard work and your thoughtfulness.. I appreciate it very much..




3 comments:

  1. Rosie what a lovely swap you received from Jan,lucky you,and well done Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful selection you received in from Jan. I love the handmade cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the thanks only and not an award/tag thingy..........I just don't do them..........
    very pleased to be able to help you out...........

    ReplyDelete