Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Blogging Treasures.

Today I have joined up with Melody to share with you my Tuesday Treasures.

I am fairly new to blogging, having only started earlier this year, but I have to say how much I enjoy reading every one's blogs. There is always something to learn, free patterns given so generously, links to other sites, hints and encouragement..

So,  today my Tuesday Treasures are my blogging friends.... In particular Fiona from BubzRugz.
Fiona is getting close to 200 posts on her lovely blog, and so ran  a give-away. I was lucky enough to have my name drawn out, and won this book....


So, thank you so much Fiona, you have really put me in 'my happy place'!!  Go on over to Fiona, and let her put you in your happy place!!

To everyone I visit, I love reading what you are all getting up to....you are all truly amazing...to all the lurkers out there- like I used to be for many years, take the plunge and start a blog, it's so much fun and there is so much support for you from all these wonderful people...

21 comments:

  1. I have to agree, blogging friends are wonderful and Fiona is special. Thank you so much for joining in Tuesday Treasures today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more , blogging is wonderful and so is Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a nice prize you've received.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here,here well said Rosie and congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Rosie!
    Bloggers like Fiona make the blog world such a wonderful place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win Rosie. I agree blogging friends are wonderful and Fiona is a Treasure all on her own. As one who was dragged to the blogging world kicking and screaming I feel I am addicted... great post Rosie.
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rosie... you make me blush.....
    My blogging friends are such a treasure to me.... and I am so glad you are one of them
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post Rosie, like you I am new to blogging this year and I am always amazed at the generous and encouraging comments people leave!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rosie,

    Oh you won the prefect prize from Fiona.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your treasures.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rosie, As a newcomer to blogging also I agree with you. The encouragement from blogging friends is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning this great book!

    You meet so many interesting and wonderful folks blogging! I'm glad to have met you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rosie, I agree so much. I feel like I have so many new friends because of my blog, and I love reading about everybody's projects and treasures. I especially love to hear about your life on the farm. So different from my "city girl" experiences. What a super gift for you to win- very appropriate with the gorgeous Max to sew for!! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you Rosie, Congratulations on becoming a Grandma as well :-)Cheers Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post Rosie, I agree with you and everyone else, good to send this from one Rosie to another. cheers R.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes I totally agree with you Rosie about blogging friends...they are the best!!! Congratulations on your win...it's perfect for you...Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have made some truly wonderful friends through blogging. Friends who have been there for me when needed, more than some of the "real people" friends have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Rosie, I love visiting your blog and also reading your comments on mine. Little Max is growing fast! Your farm life sounds very busy. I loved your post about the sheep. I totally agree with you about Fiona. She is a real gem. What a great book to win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree, my blogging friends are just wonderful and I wouldn't trade them. Fiona is a real treasure in herself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your win Rosie!~ I couldn't agree with your more about blogging friends - aren't they just the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. here here - and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your win also Congratulations on your New Grandson he is Beautiful...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete