Life is short.... Occasionally bend the rules.... Forgive quickly.... Kiss slowly.... Love truly.... Laugh uncontrollably.... And, never regret anything that made you smile....

Monday, September 12, 2011

Maxie.

Our beautiful baby grandson has turned four months old..

He has a smile which could melt an iceberg.....

And a chuckle which turns your stomach to mush....

' I just can't quite understand what these crazy adults are talking about... never mind, these fingers are finger lickin' good...'


' Mum, these aren't helping.... got any a little smaller?.....'

' I wonder if I could get my beautiful Auntie Le and Uncle Sparkle interested in cousins for me?.......'



Photos taken on his Dad's first Father's Day.... September 3rd, 2011....

18 comments:

  1. Oh Rosie... too cute... and I can tell you are just loving nanahood.... It's great isn't it?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie lovely post,he is so very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie he is just too darling for words!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie Patootie. You think he's melted your heart now....wait until he calls you Nanna for the 1st time. You will be completely undone. I was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He has grown so much Rosie- and is extra CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's getting soooo big. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little man is growing so fast, and boy he is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AW, Grandbabies are so precious! I think I will love being a grandma someday. (Not quite yet... got to get the kids to find "the one" first.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos of Max, he really is growing fast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How blessed you are..I would love one of these...LOL...one day maybe.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's gorgeous! Aren't Grandies the BEST thing ever! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful Rosie...enjoy Nanna time, it's great isn't it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love babies and your grandson is so cute! Get those cheeks...so kissable! lol!

    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling little baby!! I am baby sitting my third granddaughter three days a week. She is a few days shy of four months too!! I can certainly say they love there fingers at that age and lots of drool too! LOL Lovely chickens! I have two and also two roosters that we keep separated from the hens. I love to quilt too!! Great blog.
    hugs Karen Mallory
    http://karensdollsandstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh I just want to squeeze those gorgeous cheeks!! I love little babies......

    ReplyDelete